Updating the system
How to update the system
- Technical information & installation
- Web UI
- Scripting & Variables
- Tutorials & Guides
Occasionally we release new software updates which include the Core software, OS, API and the Web GUI portal.
If an update is required to your system you can update it by downloading the updater and upload it.
Apply the update
In order to update SIA, please follow the steps below:
- In the SIA portal go to System
- In the settings view locate Updater section
- Click the Upload Update File button
- In the file explorer select the updater file with .siaup extension
- Click on Yes, proceed uploading to continue
- Depending on the connection speed, wait some time for the updater package to be uploaded.
- After the upload succeeded, a change log will be presented.
- Press the Install updates and reboot button
- Please wait some time for the updater to perform the installation and finally SIA to reboot
- The updater popup will keep on spinning even after SIA as rebooted. So it is advisable to force refresh the SIA portal by pressing Ctrl+F5 on the web browser in order to make sure that the webpage content reflects the new installed update