How to edit a mapping
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
It can be a necessity for you to change a mapping if for instance the payload is changing or the data needs to be pushed to another endpoint. Maybe you want to delete a mapping. This article will show you how to modify an existing mapping.
To edit a mapping:
- In the SIA portal go to Instance from where you want to edit a mapping. This can be both the master and slave instance you navigate to.
- Scroll down to the Mappingstable and click on the row with the mapping you want to edit. A dialogue will open
- Modify the desired configuration.
- Press Save mapping
To delete the mapping follow these steps:
- Open the mapping you want to delete
- Press Delete mapping
- A popup will open and ask if you are sure you want to delete the mapping
- If you are sure, press OK