How to uninstall Connectors
- Technical information & installation
- Web UI
- Scripting & Variables
- Tutorials & Guides
It might be you need to uninstall a Connector if you are not using it anymore and wants to free a few resources. This article will guide you through how to uninstall a Connector.
To uninstall a Connector follow these steps:
- Go to Connectors
- Locate the Connector you want to uninstall and press Uninstall Connector
- A pop-up will open and ask if you are sure and accept and agree that all the data for the Connector will be removed and cannot be undone.
- If you are sure, press the button "Yes, uninstall!" or "No, cancel" if you wish to cancel the operation.
- The Connector will start to uninstall and SIA will re-initialize to apply the changes