How to install and update Connectors
- Technical information & installation
- Web UI
- Scripting & Variables
- Tutorials & Guides
One of the most essential part of using SIA is to have Connectors installed as this defines how to communicate with the various instances. Connectors can be anything that defines how SIA interfaces to instances such as a Connector for a PLC protocol, serial bus or cloud messaging protocol.
Connectors comes as files in .sia format and can be easily installed by following these steps:
- Go to Connectors
- In the upper left corner click Install Connector
- Locate the Connector file (.sia extension) you want to install. .
- Press Open in the dialogue. The dialogue will close.
- Wait for the Connector to be installed. You will be presented to a green message box if the installation succeeded.