Access the portal
How to access the portal and start the configuration of SIA
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
To start configuring SIA and utilize all its features the first thing you will need is to access the portal. The portal is a web based UI which means you can access it without and start using SIA without having to install any external applications to your computer. Unless of course you do not have a webbrowser installed.
The portal is a Web App and you will therefore need a web browser in order to access the portal. Check the section compatible browsers to validate if your browser are compatible with the portal.
Local network access
The portals web app is running locally on SIA. You will therefore have to be in same network as SIA. For more information how to configure your computer check Network configuration of client computer
- The first thing to do if you have not done is to configure your IP addressto be in the same subnet as SIA. For further information how to do this check Change network configuration.
- Validated you can talk with SIA (e.g. using ping)
- Open your browser and go to http://10.20.30.40 or http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx depending on the IP of SIA. See image below.
- 10.20.30.40 is the default IP address
- Now you should be on the login portal of SIA if everything went well.
After you have accessed the portal you can login with your credentials to SIA.
If you haven't created any user yet check this article Add a user to the platform to learn how to add a user.
- Go to the portal
- Fill in username & password
- Mark Remember me? if you want to automatically login when opening the portal
- Press Login button
- If succeeded you will be presented to the portal.
- To learn more about navigating the portal check out Introduction to the portal
To logout do the following:
- Click the in the upper right corner. A dropdown menu will be presented
- Click Logout and you will be forwarded to the login page